Curriculum and Implementation Manager
CollegeSpring is hiring a Curriculum and Implementation Manager. See below for a full job description. When you are ready to apply, navigate to the application by clicking the button below.Apply
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
The primary focus of the Curriculum & Implementation Manager is to design and develop high quality learning materials, experiences and instructional resources to support internal staff, teachers, mentors and students. This position ensures training and learning needs are addressed in accordance with the CollegeSpring strategy through the development and deployment of performance-enabling instructional and informational content. The position reports to the Director of Curriculum & Training, is an integral part of the Programs & Impact team, and works collaboratively with national and regional programs teams. This is a unique opportunity to positively impact a large number of students and educators through the development of effective instructional materials.
- Manage curriculum and training materials for CollegeSpring programs.
- Create a portfolio of online curriculum resources for instructors and mentors, improving the scope and sequence to meet the needs of our diverse student population.
- Develop and revise curriculum and training materials to include differentiation strategies and technology options to meet program needs.
- Project manage curriculum materials, including editing and proofreading program handbooks, supplementary materials and training sessions for national level programs.
- Research and stay current on SAT, ACT and college access and success trends and topics.
- Manage one or more curriculum contractors as needed.
- Support high-quality implementation of CollegeSpring programs to ensure student, regional, and national goals are met.
- Collaborate with the Director of Curriculum & Training to design and facilitate internal professional development sessions on the SAT, ACT and other educational topics to support regional Programs Team members.
- Assist in keeping the Programs Team informed about updates to curriculum and instructional materials, adapting communication to meet audience needs.
- Provide curriculum and training support to regional programs teams.
- Create curriculum implementation materials such as sample program pacing guides and lesson planning templates.
- Use program, student, and stakeholder data to inform action planning and resource creation.
- Other duties as needed. Some evenings and weekends are required to fulfill expectations of the role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field required, Master’s preferred.
- 5+ year experience in content/curriculum/training development and/or classroom teaching experience in an educational environment serving low-income, first generation college-bound students.
- Strong project management skills, (ex. setting objectives, web research, and meeting project deadlines).
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Knowledge of differentiation and educational technology.
- Expertise in SAT prep, ACT prep, and/or college readiness, preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign and WordPress and ability to learn new applications.
- Passion for the mission of CollegeSpring and belief that a focused intervention (SAT score improvement and near-peer mentoring) at a critical point in a student’s life can change that student’s trajectory.
Salary commensurate with experience. Generous benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, and vacation/sick leave.
Submit your resume and thoughtful cover letter with salary requirements to Andrea Vernitsky. Applications will only be considered if received through the CollegeSpring website. Please, no phone or email inquiries. No recruiters please.
CollegeSpring is committed to equal employment opportunity, including decisions regarding employment, for all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, special disabled veteran or Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected status. CollegeSpring is also committed to creating a diverse, open workplace, and we encourage applicants who are members of one or more protected categories.