We’re a team of educators, social justice advocates, and lifelong learners, who are working to help students across the country get the college educations they deserve. If you’d like to join us, check out our open positions.Current Openings Our Staff Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
Our Core Values
- Student Success Comes First: We want to change lives over the long term and believe that a focused intervention at a point of inflection can make that possible. We know that college changes lives and that SAT & ACT scores, college access, and college success are powerful levers to help students achieve their life goals.
- Sustainable Quality, Then Scale: We are dedicated to building measurable excellence and replicating it once it is sustainable for our program model, our people, and our financial capacity. Quality in all we do, especially within our programs themselves, can never be compromised.
- Every Interaction Matters: We seek to learn and build true partnerships through every interaction with our students, school partners, instructors, mentors, and donors. We inspire long-term trust through our positive attitudes, optimism, responsiveness, persistence, follow-through, and commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Mutual Respect: We value our colleagues’ time, well-being, perspectives, contributions, and ideas. When our colleagues ask for our help, we do everything in our power to support them. We treat each other with respect and operate with the utmost integrity in all we do.
- Find and Grow Talent: We recognize the value of highly skilled, high-potential people who roll up their sleeves, and we reward excellent performance. We develop the professional capacity of all our employees, care for their wellbeing, and invest in their growth.