For media inquiries, please contact:
Communications and Data Manager
(415) 230-0640 x1005
CollegeSpring helps students from low-income backgrounds boost SAT scores, navigate college admissions and financial aid, and confidently pursue college degrees. We believe that all students deserve the opportunity to choose a four-year college education.
- Founded 2008 as a student-led organization at Stanford (formerly known as SEE College Prep)
- Since 2008, CollegeSpring has helped more than 4,400 students in the Bay Area and Los Angeles improve SAT scores an average of 180 points each and go on to college.
- In addition to employing a full-time staff of 12, CollegeSpring also hires 200+ professional teachers and current college students each year to deliver our programs.
- CollegeSpring partners with schools and community-based organizations to offer programs during the summer and academic year.
- During Academic-Year 2012-2013 we served students at 16 program sites, and during Summer 2013 we will serve students at 19 sites (35 sites total).