ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
CollegeSpring is hiring a Program Intern for the Bay Area region that will report to the Partnerships Manager and serve as a member of the regional team.
At CollegeSpring, we partner with schools and their teachers to make high-quality test preparation a reality for every student–not a privilege for a select few. Since 2008, we have helped provide school-day test prep to over 25,000 students in the Bay Area, Southern California and New York. If you want direct experience working for one of California’s fastest growing social enterprises, or if you’re curious about what education work looks like outside school walls, this internship is perfect for you!
- Prepare diagnostic test materials for school partners
- Scan and sort diagnostic results to be graded by Regional Team
- Grade diagnostic test essays as needed [training will be provided]
- Prepare data reports to be disseminated to partners
- Prepare training materials for Mentor and Instructor trainings
- Maintain accurate student records in Salesforce and on respective Google Docs
- Other duties as needed
- Current college student.
- Passion to play a key role in a rapidly growing social enterprise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter who is willing to take initiative.
- Team player who is always willing to pitch in where needed.
- Enjoys spending time in an office environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in basic computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office suite, Internet research, Google Docs).
- Experience with Salesforce preferred by not required.
Pay is $13.80/hour
Interns will commit 10-15 hours per week for the rest of the Fall Semester. The role may extend to the Spring Semester.
Submit resume and thoughtful cover letter to Arthur De La Cruz:
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications will only be considered if received through the CollegeSpring website. Please, no phone or email inquiries.
CollegeSpring is committed to equal employment opportunity, including decisions regarding employment, for all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, special disabled veteran or Vietnam Era Veteran status or other protected status. CollegeSpring is also committed to creating a diverse, open workplace, and we encourage applicants who are members of one or more protected categories.