At CollegeSpring we equip schools and teachers with the tools to help students confidently prepare for the SAT and ACT. These tests are a critical part of college admissions, and every student deserves a chance to prepare. Yet test prep courses and private tutoring are often costly or hard to access. Our programs reduce this inequity by bringing high quality test preparation into schools. We build Test Confidence™ by training, supporting, and providing ongoing coaching to teachers at our partner schools to deliver the CollegeSpring curriculum to their students. Since 2008, CollegeSpring has helped provide school-day test prep to over 25,000 students in the San Francisco Bay Area, Southern California, New York, Michigan and other parts of the country.
This position reports to the Head of Partner Success. The Partner Success Manager supports all partners by developing relationships, coordinating program operations and ensuring the overall delivery of a high-quality CollegeSpring program. The Partner Success Manager believes that effective program implementation is a result of high attention to detail, proactive communication and coordination, and a school service mentality. This position works collaboratively with members of the Partner Success Team and the Programs and Impact team to foster partner success.
Relationship/Partner Management (40%)
- Support the onboarding and orientation phase of the partner journey through effective communication, strategy planning, data collection efforts for new partners.
- Facilitate onboarding meetings, including implementation strategy meetings, CollegeSpring Orientations and implementation check-in prior to program launch.
- Lead site coordinator training, implementation and communication
- Serve as the main point of contact for each partner’s administrators, site coordinators and other relevant stakeholders supporting partner level implementation needs. Provide outreach, thought partnership to problem solve for challenges;
- Map out partner communication and timeline and support Programs and Impact team with creating templates to share with partners and uploading to Salesforce.
- Generate agendas and facilitate site level engagement meetings across all partnerships including mid-year and end of year check-in’s.
- Support site/district/national partnership communication and data reporting strategy led by Head of Partner Success.
- Prepare agendas and presentations for national and district strategy meetings.
- Leverage Salesforce to update partner records and related information.
- Collaborate with Instructional Coaches to proactively flag site level issues with Head of Partner Success to collectively problem solve around challenges.
Project Management (35%)
- Lead data analysis and tracking of partnership health to report back to Head of Partner Success to support renewals and pilot program expansion.
- Lead the organization of materials and resources leveraged in the program implementation process.
- Maintain Salesforce dashboards and reports for program monitoring
- Collaborate with the Manager of Evaluation and Learning to provide input on data reports for teams.
- Accountable for monitoring data and data collection across all partners, including official SAT/ACT data and other data requests.
- Partner with Instructional Coaches and Programs & Impact team to share and develop best practices, review data, and make organization-wide adjustments in order to ensure continuous programmatic improvement.
- Share partner data and program highlights with the Development & Communications team.
- Keep up to date with latest trends in college access, test prep, and standardized testing.
- Support Head of Partnerships and Head of Partner Success in generating proposals and contracts.
Program Operations (25%)
- Oversee all program operations to ensure the seamless program delivery to all partners.
- Recruit, onboard, and manage Partner Success Coordinator to support successful management of testing, roster management and other program logistics.
- Collaborate with the Programs & Impact Team to update and manage Educator Portal to support partner capacity to access self-serve resources.
- Lead tracking system of material delivery to ensure timelines to all partner sites.
- Oversee testing preparation and communication (collecting rosters, Salesforce workflow, Online Score Tracker workflow) for all partners.
- Lead mapping out of timelines to execute internal workflows and coordinate with Partner Success Coordinator to ensure timely execution.
- Lead planning that will support Instructional Coaches in executing logistics of in-person teacher training.
- Oversee process to create online accounts for all partner sites in online testing and score reporting system.
- Collaborate with Programs and Impact team to execute training related to program operations.
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Mission and values-driven: You hold a passionate commitment to and a sense of urgency for the support of teachers, along with a belief that all students can achieve at high levels. You are motivated by working in an environment where we live out our core values daily.
- Communication: You are adept and creative in all forms of communication and able to apply the right communication mode and style to the situation. You have strong awareness and command of non-verbal communication and self-presentation and have strong listening skills.
- Problem Solving: You are open to different and new ways of tackling challenges and have a willingness to modify one’s preferred way of doing things. You are calm under pressure and are able to think analytically and logically through stressful situations. You are adept at including stakeholders in the problem-solving process. You have flexibility and openness to failure and a willingness to try multiple solutions. You have the ability to bring critical thinking and informed assessment to all aspects of work.
- Relationships: You are able to anticipate the needs of people and proactively act. You have an ability to respond to stakeholders in an empathetic and compassionate way that values the relationship. You build strong internal relationships and have the ability to empathize and see others’ perspectives.
- Data Analysis: You have the ability to interpret numbers, reports, data and trends and use that to inform decisions, program improvements and communication. You have the ability to find trends in data and translate those trends into strategic recommendations.
- Collaboration: You have strong respect for different thoughts and opinions when approaching a project. You have the ability to fill in the gaps and highlight areas that others may have missed. You have the ability to communicate with different people and teams and manage communication from others – all while committed to a shared outcome.
- Project Management: You take initiative to move forward on projects; proactively and seek guidance rather than waiting for direction. You have the ability to tackle large complex projects by breaking them down into project plans and managing diverse groups of internal and external stakeholders to achieve timely success. You have the ability to manage up.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 3-4 years experience managing programs and data in the educational setting.
- Prior experience working in public and/or charter schools a plus.
- Incredible attention to detail with the ability to manage and execute multiple priorities with tight timelines and minimal guidance.
- Strong communications background, both written and verbal.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Prior experience managing district and/or national non-profit relationships and identifying partner needs is a plus.
- Experience managing staff, creating work plans and tracking progress to goals.
- Prior experience with Salesforce and G-Suite is a plus.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
This role will require the management of a full-time position.
There may be occasional evening and weekend work.
This is a completely remote position that will require flexible work hours, at times, to accommodate partner meetings across all time zones.
Physical requirements are those of a typical office environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please visit this link to apply.