At CollegeSpring we equip schools and teachers with the tools to help students confidently prepare for the SAT and ACT. These tests are a critical part of college admissions, and every student deserves a chance to prepare. Yet test prep courses and private tutoring are often costly or hard to access. Our programs reduce this inequity by bringing high quality test preparation into schools. We build Test Confidence™ by training, supporting, and providing ongoing coaching to teachers at our partner schools to deliver the CollegeSpring curriculum to their students. Since 2008, CollegeSpring has helped provide school-day test prep to over 25,000 students in the San Francisco Bay Area, Southern California, and New York.
The Partnerships Coordinator’s primary role and responsibility is to ensure the successful implementation of the CollegeSpring program across a portfolio of sites, leading to strong program quality, student outcomes, and partner delight. You love solving problems and managing the smaller details. You believe that effective program implementation is a result of high attention to detail, proactive communication and coordination, and a school service mentality. You also enjoy working in a team environment, both internally and externally.
- Create a year-long plan and calendar and lead conversations with each site to map out programming and support for the school year to assist programs in meeting fidelity guidelines.
- Coordinate partner site logistics, including shipping materials, collecting and updating student rosters, and managing fee-for-service contracts and invoices, and gathering other program supplies as needed.
- Conduct monthly program check-in calls with site coordinators.
- Own the collection of CollegeSpring data across your portfolio of sites, including scanning, distributing, and managing the internal grading system process.
- Maintain Salesforce rosters, records, and updates for your sites, including school site and district data.
- Manage the process for receiving official PSAT and SAT or ACT data from your partners.
Relationship Building and Management
- Foster and maintain strong partner relationships with administrators and site coordinators across a portfolio of local school sites.
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders at school sites to strengthen partnership and advance the organization’s work.
- Communicate regularly with school partners to address challenges and opportunities with program implementation.
- Partner with the Instructional Success Team to plan and implement teacher and mentor training and onboarding events.
- Work closely with local Instructional Coaches to ensure partner success.
- Actively engage in the Partnership Success Team team by addressing implementation best practices and challenges.
Seasonal Staff Management
- Support Instructional Coaches in managing a portfolio of college students who serve as near-peer, small group mentors for Core program during the Spring semester.
The Ideal Candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Mission and values-driven: You hold a passionate commitment to and a sense of urgency for the support of schools, along with a belief that all students can achieve at high levels. You are motivated by working in an environment where we live out our core values daily.
- Strategic thinker: You are self-organized and can strategically plan and prioritize your time aligned to highest-impact moves to achieve individual and organizational goals.
- Learner: You like learning new things on the job, and can enthusiastically contribute to a professional learning community.
- Relationships: You excel at relationship-building, and are effective at collaborating with others. You have taken on leadership and participation in a wide range of professional development activities.
- Operations: You care about the details, and are great at solving problems.
- Adaptability: You can seamlessly navigate a matrixed organization, and like a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- At least 2-4 years experience managing program coordination.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people, both internally and externally.
- Incredible attention to detail with the ability to manage and execute multiple priorities with tight timelines and minimal guidance.
- Strong communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Committed to continuous learning and development.
- Experience working in under resourced schools, test prep, or college access preferred, including collaborating with multiple school-wide stakeholders (principals, teachers, counselors).
- Prior experience with Salesforce and G-Suite is a plus.
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW
This position includes some travel to local program sites.
There may be occasional evening and weekend work.
Physical requirements are those of a typical office environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and include “SoCal Partnerships Coordinator” as the subject line.