At CollegeSpring we equip schools and teachers with the tools to help students confidently prepare for the SAT and ACT. These tests are a critical part of college admissions, and every student deserves a chance to prepare. Yet test prep courses and private tutoring are often costly or hard to access. Our programs reduce this inequity by bringing high-quality test preparation into schools. We build Test Confidence™ by training, supporting, and providing ongoing coaching to teachers at our partner schools to deliver the CollegeSpring curriculum to their students. Since 2008, CollegeSpring has helped provide school-day test prep to over 25,000 students in the San Francisco Bay Area, Southern California, New York, Michigan and other parts of the country.
This position reports to the Partner Success Manager. The Partner Success Coordinator supports all partners by executing program operations responsibilities to ensure the delivery of high-quality CollegeSpring programs. The Partner Success Coordinator believes that effective program implementation is a result of high attention to detail, proactive communication and coordination, and a school service mentality.
- With oversight from the Partner Success Manager, coordinate logistics related to partners onboarding including shipping materials to sites, managing data entry, and setting up and monitoring accounts in Educator Portal.
- Support data collection and entry for partner onboarding and orientation.
- Support scheduling and coordination of onboarding and training, including technical support of technology for large and small group virtual meetings.
- Manage Educator Portal accounts throughout the program.
- Manage process for roster management and online/ in-person testing implementation for all partners.
- Upload rosters into Salesforce and Online Score Tracker, including roster maintenance, classroom creation, and management over the course of the year.
- Oversee troubleshooting for online diagnostic testing, including the development and maintenance of processes to manage support requests from partners.
- Ensure that student and admin accounts are set up for all users in Online Score Tracker.
- Collaborate with the Partner Success Manager and Programs and Impact team to refine workflows, ensure efficiencies and monitor data quality in testing.
- Oversee site coordinator access and training to digital materials and OST system for testing.
- Manage testing preparation (collecting rosters, Salesforce workflow, OST workflow) for all partners. Share feedback from partners with the team to improve the testing experience.
- Organize testing dates and ensure proper updates are in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the Partner Success Manager to check in with the site after test is complete (data reporting, troubleshooting, prepping for next exam, get feedback)
- Prepare and update resources as needed.
- Communicate with the Programs & Impact to ensure data integrity.
Data Collection and Management
- Ensure all PST Salesforce data is updated and monitored for quality on an ongoing basis.
- Support the request and processing of official PSAT/SAT test score data from all partners.
- Manage the creation of new and returning partner program records in Salesforce.
- Work across the Partner Success team to ensure partners and organizations meet goals.
- Share learnings with Partners Success Team and Programs & Impact team to help develop best practices and make adjustments in order to ensure continuous programmatic improvement.
The Ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Mission and values-driven: You hold a passionate commitment to and a sense of urgency for the support of partners and teachers along with a belief that all students can achieve at high levels. You are motivated by working in an environment where we live out our core values daily.
- Communication: You have strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills. You have the ability to share ideas and information in a concise, compelling, clear, and thoughtful way. You are able to break down complex ideas in a way people will understand. You are able to translate opaque information (numbers, data, concepts) into stories or narratives. You ask questions that maximize information gathering.
- Problem Solving: You have the ability to break down a problem and understand immediate, mid, and long-term solutions. You have a commitment to solving the heart of the issue and not just the symptoms. You have the ability to foresee upcoming challenges and work to avoid them. You have the ability to be creative with limited resources. You use data to inform the next steps and decision-making.
- Relationships: You are able to anticipate the needs of people and proactively act. Ability to respond to stakeholders in an empathetic and compassionate way that values the relationship. Build strong internal relationships. Ability to empathize and see others’ perspectives.
- Data Analysis: Ability to interpret numbers, reports, data, and trends and use that to inform decisions, program improvements, and communication. Ability to find trends in data and translate those trends into strategic recommendations.
- Collaboration: Strong respect for different thoughts and opinions when approaching a project. Ability to fill in the gaps and highlight areas that others may have missed. Ability to communicate with different people and teams and manage communication from others – all while committed to a shared outcome.
- Project Management: Ability to tackle projects in order of importance, weighing organizational and stakeholder needs. Sound judgment and trustworthy decision-making processes. Ability to balance multiple projects at once. Understand and able to navigate competing priorities. Ability to be a part of a larger project and understand your work’s impact on others.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate’s degree or higher required.
- At least 2-4 years of experience managing program coordination.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide array of people, both internally and externally.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage and execute multiple priorities with tight timelines and minimal guidance.
- Strong communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Committed to continuous learning and development.
- Experience working in under-resourced schools, test prep, or college access preferred, including collaborating with multiple school-wide stakeholders (principals, teachers, counselors).
- Prior experience with Salesforce and G-Suite is a plus.
To apply, please visit this link.